Tuesday night racing returns after taking a short break following a very successful Orwell/Appleby League where Eighty Three women competed over the six week race series.
The Summer Race Series caters for all levels from complete beginners to Elite.
The First Race will be held on Tuesday May 28th and the final event will be held on the 20th of August
- Sign- on closes 7pm ( A & B races may be combined depending on numbers).
- Youths and Juniors must race in restricted gearing as per Cycling Ireland rules.
- Cycling Ireland Licence required (full or Limited Competition).
- Road Bikes only( No Tri Bikes or Bars).
- A rider will be promoted or demoted based on ability.
- Prizes on the night for the first three, and for Most Aggressive Rider in both A & B events,
Contact Us if you would like take part in the Race Series,