The Women’s Commission hosted a forum (With the help of Cycling Ireland) on the future of Women’s Cycling – before their AGM on Sunday (Sept 17th). The Forum and AGM were a major success (Full reports to follow).
Women’s Commission 2018
- Chairperson: Róisín Kennedy
- Treasurer: Niamh Stephens
- Treasurer/ PR: Melanie Spath
- Secretary / PR : Brendan Whelan
- Munster Rep / Youth: Pauline Russell
- Youth Development: Dave Tilly
- Asst Youth Development : Liz Roche
- MTB / BMX : Silvia Gallagher
The Forum identified a need for a new Intermediate race category , and Fiona Guihen , Monica Freiband & Caroline Storey were nominated from the forum to assist the women’s commission in making it possible for 2018.