Women’s Commission Bursary 2019 is now CLOSED (August 1st 2019)
Applications by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Women’s Commission Bursary will help financially towards Travel & Race Entries to overseas Race events.
- Riders must have an IRL code on their 2019 Cycling Ireland licence.
- The fund will be open for applications from U14, U16, Junior and Elite Only.
- Only events outside of the Island of Ireland will be considered.
- Applicants that have applied for (or received) a Bursary from any other Cycling Ireland Commission (Track / Road / Youth / Off-Road) for the same event will not be considered.
- An application will not be accepted if representing a ‘Cycling Ireland’ National or Commission Team , or if the ‘Women’s Commission’ have funded a Team to the same event.
- Consideration will also be taken of an Applicants ability to pay.
- Professional & Carded Riders are not eligible to apply.
- Riders must have previously demonstrated an ability to race at the level of their chosen event.
- The maximum contribution will be 50% of the cost of the trip up to a maximum of €200 for participation in European events .
- The maximum contribution for a team travelling to an event will be €500
- The maximum contribution for a group (8 or more) travelling to the same event will be €1,000
Other details relating to applications.
- Applications must be submitted in advance. Retrospective applications will not be considered.
- 75% will be paid in advance (On proof of Registration) and 25% paid once we receive a Race Report after the event .
- Funding will not be considered for events which clash with National or Regional championships in Ireland.
- Riders can apply more that once in a calendar year however priority will be given to first time applicants.
- All funding decisions are at the discretion of the Women’s Commission.
To apply for this funding through this bursary please Email the Women’s Commission @ email@example.com