- Colin Mac Hale – Nominated by Inspiration Cycling Club*
- Lorna Reilly – Nominated by Liz Roche *
(*Both Nominees will address the meeting before a vote).
Off-Road Rep :
- Bernie Commins – Nominated by Silvia Gallagher
- Theresa Finn – Nominated by Brendan Whelan
- Liz Roche – Nominated by Silvia Gallagher
- Shaun McBride – Nominated By Omagh Wheelers
Women’s Commission AGM
Womens Commission AGM Sunday 15th September from 2.30pm to 4 pm.
Any suggested Motions from the Women’s Commission to the Cycling Ireland AGM should be emailed with the Subject line ‘Cycling Ireland AGM ‘ (the deadline for motions and nominations to the Cycling Ireland AGM is 21 days / Please Include your Cycling Ireland Membership number in Email).
Venue: Sundrive Velodrome
Time: 2.30pm to 4pm
Cycling Ireland Licence to be produced at Sign-on
There will be a Women’s Track Training Day before the meeting , all riders riders will be catered for , contact us to book your place (Bike Hire / Shoes / Helmets Available)