The Women’s Commission have announced a strong team to compete at the ACT Manchester Omnium in January:
- Agnieszka Samsel – Sundrive Track Team
- Almhá Kissane (Jun) – Arcane Women’s Team
- Angela Hoare – Arcane Women’s Team
- Claire Ní Reachtagain – Sundrive Track Team
- Deborah Madden – Sundrive Track Team
- Elia Tutty (Jun) – TC Racing
- Elizabeth Kent – Arcane Women’s Team
- Eva Brennan – Deenside Wheelers
- Grace Irvine – Arcane Women’s Team
- Hannah Tilly – Arcane Women’s Team
- Jennifer Huston – Arcane Women’s Team
- Keela MacHale – Arcane Women’s Team
- Nikki Taggart – Arcane Women’s Team
- Orla Hendron – Scott Orwell
- Rachel McBride – Arcane Women’s Team
- Róisín Kennedy – Arcane Women’s Team
- Susie Mitchel – Sundrive Track Team
ACT International Omnium 2020: You will be able to Track Live results from the Women’s Cycling Ireland Team during the event on http://omnium.cyclingresults.org.uk/ .
The Manchester Velodrome (National Cycling Centre) was Britain’s first indoor Olympic cycling track, and since it opened in 1994, has achieved the status as the World’s finest and fastest track.
The Team will race under the banner of the ‘Women’s Commission Of Cycling Ireland’ wearing our colours in the event.
We would like to thank Tony Orrell and his team (Torelli Racing) for all their help.