Last year saw some very exciting racing in the Team Pursuit with the Arcane Women’s Team setting a new National record, only to lose the Gold by a fraction of a second to the final ride by the Sundrive Track Team . With the Top three on the Podium in 2018 fielding new teams this year, all medals are now up for contention .
The Team Sprint should again see the experience of Torelli (UK) and Sundrive TT battle for the top slot, with the Bronze medal up for contention.
When you add in the unpredictable Keirin, this should be one of the most exciting days on the Women’s Racing Calendar this season.
Entry to Keirin €15 .
Entry for Team Events €7.50 per rider
- Senior Women’s Keirin (UCI Elite – Seniors only)
- Women’s Team Sprint (2 Riders – Open to Junior /Senior / Masters)
- Women’s Team Pursuit ( 4 Riders – Open to Junior /Senior / Masters)
(6 Entries required minimum for Women’s Keirin / 6 Teams per Team Event minimum)
IRL Code and Track Accreditation Required.
For Team Events all riders must be from same club and present licence on the day.
Club is as stated on Licence or is as comes up when using CI portal
* Those using Foreign Licence option must be able to produce a physical licence on the day, and if riding Team Events, licence must carry Team Name*
* PDFs of licence not acceptable
Saturday 3rd August
Eamonn Ceannt Stadium, Sundrive Road