This weekend three Irish women will line up at the start of the endurance events in the Revolution in Manchester.
Full list of starters HERE which include Sarah Franzoni (nee Piner), Sinéad Jennings, and Michelle Geoghegan.
While there are some top names included in the sprinters (including Olympic Champion Victoria Pendleton), the top endurance riders are no doubt saving their bullets for Beijing World Cup next week. Best of luck to all in their first revolution – and more importantly – safe cycling…
The Irish team has been announced for this world cup – including many of the top Irish riders
– Olympian David O’Loughlin, For Individual Pursuit & Team pursuit squad
– Martyn Irvine, in Team Pursuit squad
– Paul Healion, for Kilo & team pursuit squad
– David McCann, Team pursuit squad
– European junior points champion Sam Bennett, Points & team pursuit squad
– Sean Downey, Scratch & Team pursuit Squad