- This event has passed.
Women’s Track Training Day
June 19 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm€15
Olympian Jessica Lee will lead a women’s Track Training Day at Sundrive Velodrome on Sunday June 19th.
About Jessica Lee:
- 2020 Tokyo Olympian (Sprint and Keirin)
- 2019 UCI Track Cycling world Cup Bronze medalist (Keirin)
- 2018/ 2019 Continental Championship Bronze medalist (Sprint, Keirin and Team sprint)
Jessica now offers tailored & personalised Coaching Services from Opus Training. Email Jessica @ email@example.com
10.30am – Sign-on
11.00am – Jessica will lead a talk on Track Coaching & Cycling Specific Strength and Power Training (Including Gym based training).
12.00pm – Q&A / Tea & Coffee
1.00pm – On the bike Skills & Drills
3.00pm – End
- Limited to 20 Riders on a first come basis (Click Here To Book)
- All levels will be catered for (Beginner to Elite)
- Track Bikes (Helmets & Shoes) are available at the Velodrome.
- Cycling Ireland Licence required.
For further details:
- Email Jessica: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Brendan: email@example.com