Tuesday nights racing (June 4th) has been cancelled due to adverse weather conditions & flooding on the track.
Round Two Corkagh Park: Cancelled
The Summer Race Series caters for all levels from complete beginners to Elite.
The First Race was held on Tuesday May 28th and the final event will be held on the 20th of August
- Sign- on closes 7pm ( A & B races may be combined depending on numbers).
- Youths and Juniors must race in restricted gearing as per Cycling Ireland rules.
- Cycling Ireland Licence required (full or Limited Competition).
- Road Bikes only( No Tri Bikes or Bars).
- A rider will be promoted or demoted based on ability.
- Prizes on the night for the first three, and for Most Aggressive Rider in both A & B events,
Contact Us if you would like take part in the Race Series,