Corkagh Park Ladies Race Series
August 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm€5
The Women’s Corkagh Park Summer League has returned for 2018.
- host this event at Corkagh Park (Racing from 7pm)
- Sign-on closes 7pm (A & B Races are sometimes Combined)
- Club Jerseys or Plain only
- Under 16 & Junior Riders must race in restricted gearing as per Cycling Ireland rules
- Cycling Ireland Licence required (Full or Limited Competition)
- Road Bikes only (No Disc Brake Bikes / No Tri Bikes or bars
Corkagh Park is Irelands only purpose built Cycle Track. A testimony to the vision and hard work of Mick Lawless from South Dublin Cycling Club, it is a dedicated cycling facility providing a safe, traffic free, environment in which to learn skills, improve fitness, train and race.
The Womens Commissions very popular Ladies Race Series caters for all levels (From Beginner to Elite) .
Contact Us for Race Details , or if your Club would like to host a race night: