- This event has passed.
June 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
There is no better place to show support to your female riders than Corkagh Park in Dublin – safe and traffic free cycle track that allows women of all ages and abilities to learn skills, build confidence and push the limits
To book (or for information) please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corkagh Park is Irelands only purpose built Cycle Track. It is a dedicated cycling facility providing a safe, traffic free environment in which to learn skills, improve fitness, train and race.
The Women’s Commission are delighted to start back with ‘The Corkagh Park Women’s Summer Series’. The race series caters for all levels from beginners to Elite.
1. Cycling Ireland full and limited licences welcome.
2. Race B will start at 7pm followed by Race A at 7.35pm.
3. Pre entry is mandatory through the Cycling Ireland Entry System.
4. Arrival and departure procedures will apply in accordance with Cycling Ireland Protocol.
5. After round 1 an entry fee will be charged and prizes will be awarded.
6.Juniors must race in restricted gearing as per Cycling Ireland rules.
7. Road bikes only(no Tri bikes or tri bars).