Racing Enduro Mountain Biking this year and looking to improve your riding skills?
The Women’s Commission of Cycling Ireland are hosting an enduro skills development day in Tollymore on the 28th of April 2018.
This event is for female riders looking to progress their racing and technical skills in enduro mountain biking. Glyn O’Brien from First Tracks Coaching will be on hand to analyse your technique and instruct you on how to improve your skills in a safe and effective manner.
Skills that will be covered include:
- Types of corners
- Off camber
- Riding roots
- Jumps & drop offs
- Reading the trail conditions and race lines
- Race preparation (what to bring and bike setup)
- Have some previous experience riding enduro or downhill mountain biking e.g. Gravity Enduro Series, First Tracks Enduro Series, Grassroots Enduro Series, IDMS, club enduro/downhill leagues, or similar.
- Be interested in improving and progressing their mountain bike skills for enduro racing.
- Enduro bike (i.e 140mm+ travel, dual suspension)
- Protective gear (i.e. knee pads etc…)
- Cost €5 to be paid in advance.
- Cancellation of place must be at least two weeks before the event.
- Places are limited
- Register using this link
Date: Saturday 28th April 2018
Location: Tollymore Forest Park, Newcastle
Time: 9:45am – 1pm
Any queries please contact Silvia on email@example.com
This event is subsidised by the Women’s Commission.