Corkagh Park is Irelands only purpose built Cycle Track. It is a dedicated cycling facility providing a safe, traffic free environment in which to learn skills, improve fitness, train and race.
The Women’s Commission are delighted to start back with ‘The Corkagh Park Women’s Summer Series’. The race series caters for all levels from beginners to Elite.
The first event on the 21st of July will be free entry with no prizes.
There will be some changes to the format and administration of the event.
1. Cycling Ireland full and limited licences welcome. We will also have 1 day licences which can be purchased online.
2. Race B will start at 7pm followed by Race A at 7.35pm.
3. Pre entry is mandatory through the Cycling Ireland Entry System.
4. Arrival and departure procedures will apply in accordance with Cycling Ireland Protocol.
5. After round 1 an entry fee will be charged and prizes will be awarded via bank transfer.
6.Youths and Juniors must race in restricted gearing as per Cycling Ireland rules.
7. Road bikes only(no Tri bikes or tri bars).
8. For Spectators/Officials/Media please follow This Link to submit required details for contact tracing.