- The meeting will be held: Virtually for members/attendees but hosted by Cycling Ireland & The Women’s Commission.
- Attendance will be electronically managed in advance with regard to registration.
- Only Questions officially submitted to the Commission will be considered at the meeting (All questions submitted after the deadline will be answered by the new Commission).
No Motions or Amendments have been received by the Women’s Commission either on or after the closing date (August 1st)
When: Sep 20, 2020 02:30 PM Dublin
Topic: Cycling Ireland Women’s Commission AGM 2020
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- 14:20 Zoom Meeting link is opened by Cycling Ireland
- 14:30 AGM Opens
- Intro to the meeting and explanation of Zoom functions
- Chairperson Address
- Minutes of 2019 AGM
- Treasurer Report
- Cycling Ireland Update
- Commission Rep Report Highlights:(Click Links)
- AOB / Q&A (to be received by 8 pm Friday September 18th, or can be answered following the AGM) to email@example.com
- 15:35 Close
- Chairperson (Outgoing Róisín Kennedy)
- Secretary (Outgoing Brendan Whelan)
- Corkagh Park (Outgoing Lorna Reilly / John Hammond)
- Youth Rep (New Position requested by C.I. after 2019 AGM)
- Colin MacHale – Inspiration Cycling Club & Arcane Cycling Team – Unopposed
Nominations Youth Rep:
- Brendan Whelan – Arcane Cycling Team & Pauline Russell (Killarney Cycling Club) – Unopposed